Friday, January 14, 2011

Um, Hi Again

So, a lot has happened since my last post in May. Perhaps that's why I didn't get around to blogging about it. The long and the short (well mostly the short) ...

In January 2010, I established some incredibly lofty goals:

1. Run a 5k
2. Run a 10k
3. Run a half marathon
4. Run Hood to Coast
5. Run the Portland Marathon

I did all that. I DID ALL THAT! Well, I didn't run a 5k, but I ran an 8k. I'm crossing it off.

A couple weeks ago, I thought I'd add up all the miles from my training journal, just to see. I'm thinking, how cool would it be to have over 500 miles logged?? I ran over 1000.

2010 was such an awesome year. I had no idea I was capable of all that. I owe so much to the friends that supported and believed in me along the way.

No comments: