Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Almost a Somebody!

So I almost crashed the car while checking my email today (don't judge me). Now hold you're breath: I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED into the Brooks Wear Test Program!! Oh I hope you weren't driving ...

You may remember I applied to the program. I don't know why I think this is so awesome, perhaps you don't also think it's awesome, I don't really care. But they will send me the newest and most bomber shoes for free to run all over in, then they want me to spout off ad nauseum about them. I mean it's an absolutely perfect fit. Oh! I punned.

So, at the end of the email -- well in truth it was probably the last three quarters of the email -- was a disclaimer that I have simply been added to their database of possible testers. This email does not imply a contract. I have not been selected for testing at this time. I have only been added to the pool of possible testers.

Oh my GAWD! I'm so excited. (I said that out loud while typing, and I may have spit on the screen a little.)

1 comment:

Jade said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Also, please don't crash and die; I'm totally not done with you yet.